Tusk dial with brown leather strap
- Material: Tusk
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Brown Leather
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 42.25mm
- Case Thickness: 13.4mm
Atom is Reactor's take on the classic field watch, grown up to a modern and easy-reading 42mm diameter. This watch is a great value with classic good looks and heirloom potential. New for 2013, select models are available with our Never Dark¨ dial illumination.
|Categories||Fashion, Groomsmen Watches|
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.